These are one-and-only sets available in our collection, where you can select a tonewood of choice and work with our in-house artists to develop your ideas and to create a truly special instrument.
For serious inquiries only! You must email email@example.com to get your work order started.
Before Completing Checkout with an OCS Tonewood Consultation, Read Below:
I understand that by utilizing the Ohana Custom Shop's "Custom Exclusives" collection, the order is NOT confirmed until the following conditions are met:
- An email confirmation is received from Ohana regarding a free consultation.
- A consultation and estimate is received via email confirmation with a Work Order reference number.
- A deposit is completed to begin the work order.
Any order(s) placed here is a submission of my initial request and the first step towards a successful Custom Exclusives order.
I understand that the Custom Builds instrument itself is NOT free, but rather the $0.00 refers to the free consultation provided by Ohana regarding the custom build order.
Submitting a "Custom Exclusives" order does NOT guarantee Ohana's approval of the final order.
- OCS Tonewood Tasmanian Myrtle Consultation
- OCS Tonewood Honduras Rosewood Consultation
- OCS Tonewood Figured Myrtle Consultation
- OCS Tonewood Figured Maple Consultation
- OCS Tonewood Figured Koa Consultation
- OCS Tonewood Cocobolo Consultation
- OCS Tonewood Curly Mango Consultation
- OCS Tonewood Koa Master Grade Consultation