[Dealer Exclusive] DTK-1
Sold through select authorized Ohana dealers
BUY NOW FROM:
The first of our two inaugural NEW Dealer Exclusive models, handcrafted for the player seeking simple, stunning excellence.
The DTK-1 custom tenor is made in all-solid Hawaiian Koa with rosewood binding a sleek maple rosette. The spalted maple and walnut rosette inlay completes the design while adding a touch of lucidity along with its high gloss finish.
Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Polish Cloth, and Humidity Control Pack.
- Body Shape - Tenor
- Top - Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides - Hawaiian Koa
- Rosette - Spalted Maple & Walnut
- Binding - Rosewood
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Bridge - Ebony
- Neck - Mahogany
- Fingerboard Markers - Mother of Pearl
- Nut & Saddle - Bone
- Headstock Faceplate - Hawaiian Koa
- Headstock Inlay - Ebony & Mother of Pearl
- End Graft - Ebony
- Heel Cap - Ebony
- Machine Heads - Gotoh UK-700
- Strings - D'Addario Titanium with Low-G
- Finish - Polyurethane, High Gloss
- Scale Length - 17"
- Total Length - 675mm
- Body Length - 310mm
- Nut Width - 38mm
- Kerfing Design - Custom Designed, Laser-cut
- Neck Reinforcement - Carbon Fiber