[Dealer Exclusive] DTK-2
Sold through select authorized Ohana dealers
BUY NOW FROM:
The second of our two inaugural NEW Dealer Exclusive models, handcrafted for the player seeking classic, gorgeous elegance.
The DTK-2 custom tenor sparkles with its cascading, ripple-like tonewood, accentuated by the high gloss finish. Made using all-solid deluxe Hawaiian Koa with rosewood binding, the fingerboard markers and headstock inlay design perfectly complement the simple yet elegant rosette.
Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Polish Cloth, and Humidity Control Pack.
- Body Shape - Tenor
- Top - Deluxe Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides - Deluxe Hawaiian Koa
- Rosette - Walnut, Myrtle, and Abalone
- Binding - Rosewood
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Bridge - Ebony
- Neck - Mahogany
- Fingerboard Markers - Abalone
- Nut & Saddle - Bone
- Headstock Faceplate - Deluxe Hawaiian Koa
- Headstock Inlay - Ebony & Abalone
- End Graft - Ebony
- Heel Cap - Ebony
- Machine Heads - Gotoh UK-700
- Strings - D'Addario Titanium with Low-G
- Finish - Polyurethane, High Gloss
- Scale Length - 17"
- Total Length - 675mm
- Body Length - 310mm
- Nut Width - 38mm
- Kerfing Design - Custom Designed, Laser-cut
- Neck Reinforcement - Carbon Fiber