At OCS, we approach each wood set and idea as a unique and tailored project. Luckily for us, our project list can include both unique woods and combinations as well as traditional favorites like this new pineapple tenor scale model in all solid Koa.
This special instrument features hand picked select Koa finished in high gloss. With ribbons of flame and figure, this uke is a stunner. Generous abalone inlay adds further sparkle and visual interest, and compliments the iridescent figuring of the Koa.
OCS designed fretboard markers in a modern style mark the 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets, making sure you know just where to land your fingers during complicated chord progressions. A pin bridge keeps minimal tension on the sound board of the instrument, ensuring you'll have many years of playing this fine OCS tenor instrument.
Gotoh UK-700 style tuners ensure bringing your strings into pitch is always a joy and never a chore.
Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Polish Cloth, Humidity Control Pack, Build Notes for Your Ukulele.
- Body Shape - Tenor Pineapple
- Top - 3A Koa
- Back & Sides - 3A Koa
- Rosette - Abalone
- Binding - Rosewood
- Purfling - Abalone
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Bridge - Ebony
- Neck - Mahogany
- Fingerboard Markers - Mother of Pearl
- Nut & Saddle - Bone
- Headstock Faceplate - 3A Koa
- Headstock Inlay - Mother of Pearl
- End Graft - Ebony
- Heel Cap - Ebony
- Machine Heads - Gotoh UK-700
- Strings - D'Addario Titanium with Low-G
- Finish - Polyurethane, High Gloss
- Scale Length - 17"
- Total Length - 675mm
- Body Length - 310mm
- Nut Width - 38mm
- Reference #T12
- S/N #170010
- Fingerboard Design - Custom Designed Markers
- Kerfing Design - Custom Designed, Laser-cut
- Neck Reinforcement - Carbon Fiber