Let your wildest dreams take flight with this OCS Artisan Ukulele adored with ravens against a skyline in varying wood types and tones.
This gorgeous tenor will look good in your hand and sound even better. Made in striking all-solid Bear Claw Spruce and intricately Spalted Maple, this ukulele will have a clean and bright sound made for bringing joy into the world.
This instrument has an OCS Artisan fretboard inlay for those aviary enthusiasts, or fans of Mr. Poe, with a series of ravens against a natural backdrop. These intricate inlays in abalone, mother of pearl and various wood types breathe further life into this one of a kind ukulele.
You'll 'never' be 'more' happy than strumming this OCS Artisan Tenor.
Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Polish Cloth, Humidity Control Pack, Build Notes for Your Ukulele.
- Body Shape - Tenor
- Top - Bear Claw Spruce
- Back & Sides - Spalted Maple
- Rosette - Abalone
- Binding - Rosewood
- Purfling - Abalone
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Bridge - Madagascar Ebony
- Neck - Poplar
- Side Markers - 2mm Abalone Dots
- Nut & Saddle - Bone
- Headstock Faceplate - Ebony & Spalted Maple
- Headstock Inlay - Mother of Pearl
- End Graft - Ebony
- Heel Cap - Ebony
- Machine Heads - Gotoh UK-700
- Strings - D'Addario Titanium with Low-G
- Finish - Polyurethane, High Gloss
- Scale Length - 17"
- Total Length - 675mm
- Body Length - 310mm
- Nut Width - 38mm
- Reference #T2
- S/N #170002
- Fingerboard Design - Custom designed Raven and Mountain in Koa, Spalted Maple, Ebony, Walnut, and Abalone
- Interior Engraving - Custom Designed, Laser-etched
- Kerfing - Custom Designed, Laser-cut
- Neck Reinforcement - Carbon Fiber