[SOLD] If you love this design, please inquire via email for all future models with this design. (email@example.com)
The mighty ocean connects us all, from island to island and continent to continent. We believe like the ocean, music is a great connector between different cultures and peoples and that connectivity is what inspired this gorgeous Ohana Custom Shop Artisan Tenor.
Fashioned in all solid koa, the body has mostly linear graining with nice luster to the wood. We've chosen a rosewood binding for this instrument, creating a nice contrast to the brilliant koa.
This OCS tenor ukulele features a custom engraved wave pattern, which is symbolic of change and the constant of change, at the rosette, as well as the top and bottom book match. These were designed at OCS and painstakingly engraved and applied to the ukulele.
The wave is further echoed at the fretboard markers, with a double wave at the 12th fret in gorgeous blue abalone.
This tenor scale instrument also features a unique side port in a natural flourish design, ensuring you know just what your audience is hearing. This flourish is echoed in the engraved koa veneer of the headstock.
High quality Gotoh UK-700 style tuners work in concert with a pin style bridge to ensure finding and staying in pitch is a joy.
Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Polish Cloth, Humidity Control Pack, Build Notes for Your Ukulele.
- Body Shape - Tenor
- Top - Koa
- Back & Sides - Koa
- Rosette - Engraved Wood Inlay
- Binding - Rosewood
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Bridge - Ebony
- Neck - Mahogany
- Fingerboard Markers - Abalone & MOP
- Nut & Saddle - Bone
- Headstock Faceplate - Engraved Koa
- Headstock Inlay - Mother of Pearl
- End Graft - Engraved Koa
- Heel Cap - Ebony with MOP
- Machine Heads - Gotoh UK-700
- Strings - D'Addario Titanium with Low-G
- Finish - Polyurethane, High Gloss
- Scale Length - 17"
- Total Length - 673mm
- Body Length - 308mm
- Nut Width - 38mm
- Reference #T9
- S/N #190305P
- Thematic Design - Polynesian Wave Pattern
- Fingerboard Design - Wave and Spears in Abalone & MOP
- Kerfing Design - Custom Designed, Laser-cut
- Neck Reinforcement - Carbon Fiber
- Body Design - Side Sound Port, Front & Back Center Engraved Bookmatch