Our inaugural OCS baritone ukulele.
Made in all-solid Bear Claw Spruce and Figured Myrtle with Walnut binding and abalone purfling. This combination of tonewoods gives the ukulele a bright sound without being too plucky or grating, and projects a wonderfully balanced tone. We chose this rare Myrtle set with boundless character to bookmatch and outline the instrument.
This baritone sports a fretboard and headstock plate in a combination of Katalox and Myrtle, to match the highly figured back and sides.
Gotoh SX-510 tuners ensure bringing your strings into pitch is always a joy and never a chore.
This OCS Baritone is ready to make music when you are.
Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Polish Cloth, Humidity Control Pack, and Build Notes for Your Ukulele.
- Body Shape - Baritone
- Top - Bear Claw Spruce
- Back & Sides - Figured Myrtle
- Rosette - Abalone
- Binding - Walnut
- Purfling - Abalone
- Fingerboard - Katalox
- Bridge - Madagascar Ebony
- Neck - Poplar
- Fingerboard Markers - Mother of Pearl
- Nut & Saddle - Bone
- Headstock Faceplate - Figured Myrtle and Katalox
- Headstock Inlay - Mother Of Pearl
- End Graft - Katalox
- Heel Cap - Figured Myrtle
- Machine Heads - Gotoh SX-510
- Strings - D'Addario Titanium
- Finish - Polyurethane, High Gloss
- Scale Length - 19"
- Total Length - 780mm
- Body Length - 360mm
- Nut Width - 38mm
- Reference #B1
- S/N #170005
- Fretboard Design - Custom Designed Markers
- Kerfing - Custom Designed, Laser-cut
- Neck Reinforcement - Truss Rod