This Ohana Custom Shop tenor model is elegant and plays like a dream. Thoughtful details bring attention to the natural elements of this instrument without overshadowing them.
Made in all-solid Port Orford Cedar and Figured Myrtle, this Ohana tenor boasts some seriously fine wood sets. A natural, lighter tone stripe in the Port Orford Cedar complements the wood binding and copious abalone inlay. The myrtle is stunning in color play and figuring, a truly fine example of this unique tonewood.
Fretboard markers in a modern design mark the 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, and 15th frets, making sure you know just where to land your fingers during complicated chord progressions. A pin bridge keeps minimal tension on the sound board of the instrument, ensuring you'll have many years of playing this fine OCS tenor instrument.
Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Polish Cloth, Humidity Control Pack, and Build Notes for Your Ukulele.
- Body Shape - Tenor
- Top - Port Orford Cedar
- Back & Sides - Figure Myrtle
- Rosette - Abalone
- Binding - Walnut
- Purfling - Abalone
- Fingerboard - Pau Ferro
- Bridge - Pau Ferro
- Neck - Poplar
- Fingerboard Markers - Mother of Pearl
- Nut & Saddle - Bone
- Headstock Faceplate - Figured Myrtle
- Headstock Inlay - Mother of Pearl
- End Graft - Zircote
- Heel Cap - Zircote
- Machine Heads - Gotoh UK-700
- Strings - D'Addario Titanium with Low-G
- Finish - Polyurethane, High Gloss
- Scale Length - 17"
- Total Length - 675mm
- Body Length - 310mm
- Nut Width - 38mm
- Reference #T6
- S/N #170003
- Fingerboard Design - Custom Designed Markers
- Kerfing Design - Custom Designed, Laser-cut
- Neck Reinforcement - Carbon Fiber