The Ohana Custom Shop Tenor in Redwood and Walnut
OCS is dedicated to crafting excellent instruments that will provide pleasure of playing and possessing for many years to come right here in Long Beach, California.
This all solid tenor is made in all solid Redwood and Claro Walnut, both responsibly sourced in the US. Redwood is well known by instrument makers as an excellent and resonate material for the soundboard, while walnut provides a great backing to ground and fill out the instrument's tone. Both sets have been hand selected for their quality and appearance.
OCS designed fretboard markers in a modern style mark the 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15h frets, making sure you know just where to land your fingers during complicated chord progressions. A pin bridge keeps minimal tension on the sound board of the instrument, ensuring you'll have many years of playing this fine OCS tenor instrument.
Included Accessories: Hardshell Case, Polish Cloth, Humidity Control Pack, Build Notes for Your Ukulele.
- Body Shape - Tenor
- Top - California Redwood
- Back & Sides - California Claro Walnut
- Rosette - Abalone
- Binding - Rosewood
- Purfling - Abalone
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Bridge - Ebony
- Neck - Mahogany
- Fingerboard Markers - Mother of Pearl
- Nut & Saddle - Bone
- Headstock Faceplate - Claro Walnut
- Headstock Inlay - Mother of Pearl
- End Graft - Ebony
- Heel Cap - Claro Walnut
- Machine Heads - Gotoh UK-700
- Strings - D'Addario Titanium with Low-G
- Finish - Polyurethane, High Gloss
- Scale Length - 17"
- Total Length - 670mm
- Body Length - 307mm
- Nut Width - 38mm
- Reference #T4
- S/N #190302P
- Fingerboard Design - Custom Designed Mother of Pearl Markers
- Kerfing Design - Custom Designed, Laser-cut
- Neck Reinforcement - Carbon Fiber